Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Busy Bag Party!

Because I want to be one of those fun, crafty, educational moms, and because I usually fail miserably at being this, I've decided to host a Busy Bag Party!  It's a genius idea propogated by Pinterest.  It involves choosing a homemade activity bag idea that those actual fun, crafty, educational moms out there have created, making multiples of it, and then getting together with your friends to trade.  Then you walk away with all these different super cool activity bags for your kids.  My children will then spend countless hours staying busy doing things that make them smart and creative.  (At least, this is how it's playing out in my head.) 

So for the lovely ladies from my beloved Tuesday night group, I'm posting this collection of busy bags for them to choose from for our party.  How fun are these??        









      Source:
      http://planetoftheapels.blogspot.com/p/our-busy-bag-swap.html

      1 comment:

      1. Then you walk away with all these different super cool activity bags for your kids. My children will then drawstring carrier bags spend countless hours staying busy doing things that make them smart and creative. (At least, this is how it's playing out in my head.)

        ReplyDelete