Thursday, March 6, 2014

In Which I Share My Deepest Fear



This is officially the hardest post I’ve ever written.
I somehow failed to realize that in challenging people open up this week at The Grove and share their fear, their deepest insecurity, that it would involve ME peeling back the layers of myself to find my fear. And then exposing it for all to see.
Whose grand idea was this anyway?

I wrestled back and forth, pounded it all out, thought I was nearly finished, and then…well, then I scrapped it all.  That wasn’t the fear I needed to share with you all.  It would have been easier, because that fear had me looking a bit more “together." And, well, I try pretty hard to give off that image.
But no ... here’s the fear I don’t want to share, and maybe that makes it the one I need to share.  So here I go...
Continue reading over here...

And in lining up with being my real self, here's make-up free me...



1 comment: